Our website Analysis phase is broken down into two parts:
- Analyze the current website structure and frequency of indexing from Google.
- Assess the existing inbound and outbound link volume on website.
- Review the internal linking process in website.
- Analyze the Header tags and Meta tags as seen by Google.
- Evaluate the Webmaster Tool Account to determine any potential obstacles in progress.
- Check the exiting website traffic and the keywords which bring organic traffic.
- Assess the frequency of content updates/additions.
- Review content as it relates to the focused keywords.
- Identify improper URL names and dynamic pages.
- Review the robot.txt and existing site maps for updated frequency and accuracy.
- Check the existing age of domain.
- Analyze competitors in the primary keyword verticals.
- Evaluate the existing keyword rankings.
Analyze the targeted keywords to create a list of keywords which will be targeted in the SEO campaign based on competition, popularity of search and relevancy to website.
Evaluate the changes required in the website in terms of the structure or architecture. (Site hierarchy, URLs, site map, Meta tags, Header tags etc.).
Determine the need for extra content on the website and how comprehensive this content needs to be.
Craft a comprehensive link building strategy focused on different link sources such as competitive link analysis, guest blog posts, press releases, relationship outreach, wiki posts, broken link opportunities and additional sources.
Create an “Action Plan” for starting the SEO campaign.
- Organize a Strategy Meeting with the client. Introduce the Client Account Manager.
- Finalize the focused, primary and secondary keywords to be targeted.
- Implement the “Action Plan” as stated in Phase 2.
- As your SEO campaign goes “Live”, we will offer weekly updates on the status of tasks performed in your SEO “Action Plan.”
- Your Account Manager will be available for any questions/concerns.
- Every month, you will get a detailed report of the inbound links developed and tasks performed, accompanied with comprehensive organic analytics and rankings improvement from the previous month.
- We will do a follow-up monthly call to discuss the SEO results from the previous month and review the “Action Plan” for the next month.